Crushed Car Containment
Car-Go-Net® Transportation Safety Netting
Scrap metal shredders, auto crushers, salvage yards, towing services, and auto recyclers use Car-Go-Net® “disposable tarps” to contain loose parts, construction debris, and other salvage materials during over-the-road transport. Crushed Car, Car-Go-Net® plastic containment netting can reduce the risk of loose parts from crushed or flattened vehicles from falling onto roadways during transport.
- Contains debris during transit
- Economical and easy to apply
- Disposable: easily shredded or incinerated
- Eliminates maintenance of screens or tarps
- Fused joints won't stretch or pull apart
- Safety orange for maximum visibility to law enforcement
- Inexpensive compliance with Cargo Containment Regulation FMCSR 393.132
Choose the Most Economical Size for YOU!
Car-Go-Net® is made in a variety of sizes for use on flat beds, railroad gondola cars, and in sided, over-the-road trailers. Crushed car containment netting can be used in place of side walls to reduce load weight and allow for greater hauling capacity. This saves on fuel and labor costs while producing a better yield each trip. Eliminate maintenance by using Crushed Car containment netting as a disposable tarp on roll offs.
- Car-Go-Net® for Auto Crushers
- Car-Go-Net® for Rail Transport
- Car-Go-Net® for Tow Truck Operators
- UPS-able sized rolls of Car-Go-Net®
Fused joints of crushed car, Car-Go-Net®, containment netting won't pull apart like knitted "hay bale" nets. The welded joint structure keeps the openings from expanding. Don't risk non-compliance intervention letters with netting that can't hold your load. Insist on genuine orange crushed car plastic containment netting to contain small parts and loose debris during the transport of wrecked autos or salvaged vehicles to car crushers or metal shredders.
Don't risk non-compliance intervention letters with netting that can't hold your load. Insist on genuine orange Car-Go-Net® plastic containment netting.
|Car-Go-Net® containment netting is ideally suited to
comply with CSA2010 load securement requirements